A scrumptious home made muesli that is packed full of protein and goodness with no bad additives.
Home Made Muesli Recipe.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Baking Time: 20 minutes
*3 ½ cups whole oats
*1 cup sunflower seeds
*1 cup pepitas
*1 cup almonds
*½ cup LSA meal
*½ cup hazelnuts
*½ cup craisons
*¼ cup dried apricots (chopped)
*2 tablespoons honey
1. Place whole oats, LSA meal, craisons and dried apricots (chopped) in a big bowl.
2. Roughly chop almonds and hazelnuts then put on an oven tray (with baking paper) with pepitas and sunflower seeds.
3. Drizzle with honey and bake at 150 degrees for about 20 minutes.
4. When cooled (10-15 minutes), place oven ingredients into big bowl and mix together.
5. Store muesli in an air/moth tight container and enjoy with a dollop of yoghurt and fresh fruit for breakfast or as a yummy snack to fill the gap!
‘Like’ if you are going to try this scrumptious muesli recipe!